Reunite Type I interior wall putty is a neutral putty, which is made of high-quality ultra-white heavy calcium powder, PVA rubber powder, plant rubber powder, water-retaining agent, and lubricant. It is a neutral putty. Environmentally friendly interior wall putty powder.
● Delicate and easy to polish, constant hardness, no hard skin on the surface.
● Neutral, PH value 7-8, no reaction with the base surface, no yellowing phenomenon on the old wall.
● There is no inorganic gelling material in the ingredients, and it is a non-water-resistant P-type putty.
● Prepare the base surface
Clean up oil stains, dust, loose layers and old paint on the wall surface, fill potholes and gypsum board seams, and put antirust paint on the screw heads.
Prepare water in a bucket according to 35% of the weight of the powder, then add the powder, stir until it becomes a fine paste, let it stand for 5 minutes, stir again, and add water as appropriate.
●Material construction: two to three batches of scraping, grinding layer by layer
● Proportion and dosage: water: powder~035:12.5-3kg/m2
1. Apply to long-term dry base surface.
2. Kitchen and bathroom walls cannot be used.
3. The stirred slurry can be mixed with water before it becomes hard and agglomerated.
Scope of application
is suitable for dry parts of interior walls and public corridors.