Reunite Chuan type interior wall putty is a cement-based putty, which is a dry mix of high-quality white cement, gray calcium, superfine heavy calcium, water-soluble rubber powder, water-retaining agent, and lubricating thixotropic agent. It is environmentally friendly , High strength, high water resistance interior wall putty.Product
● Cement is used as the inorganic cementitious material, with strong cohesive force and good filling ability.
● Good adaptability to base surface, mortar surface, concrete surface and old brick surface are all acceptable.
● Good water resistance, suitable for wet environment, such as kitchen and bathroom, balcony.
● Cement-based putty is alkaline putty and should be used with primer.
Construction method/Construction method
● Prepare the base surface
Clean up oil stains, dust, loose layers and old paint on the wall surface, fill potholes and gypsum board seams, and put antirust paint on the screw heads.
Prepare water in a bucket according to 35% of the weight of the powder, then add the powder, stir until it becomes a fine paste, let it stand for 5 minutes, stir again, and add water appropriately according to the situation.
● The construction of materials
is divided into two to three batches of scraping and grinding layer by layer.
Proportion and dosage of
water: powder ~0.35:1 2-3kg/m2
1. Cement-based putty is a hydraulic material, which must react with water to harden. Grind it as soon as possible, and slowly mix it with air It is difficult to sand after hardening after the moisture reaction or after the primer is applied.
2. Be sure to use a primer to seal the alkali to increase the adhesion and life of the paint.
3. After stirring, use it up within 1.5 hours, otherwise it cannot be used with water, and it cannot be used when the temperature is lower than 5°C.
4. Store and stack against moisture to prevent moisture agglomeration.
Scope of application
Applicable to all interior wall bases, balcony walls, and balcony slabs.It can be used as a primer putty, and can also be used for general use on the bottom surface.