Reynide exterior wall putty powder is dry-mixed with cement, heavy calcium, rubber powder, water-retaining agent, and lubricating thixotropic agent. It is a high-strength, water-resistant water-based exterior wall putty .Product
● Good adhesion, easy leveling, easy filling.
● Strong adaptability to the base surface, both new and old base surfaces can be painted.
● Good water resistance and strong weather resistance.
● Excellent sandability and workability.
● Prepare the base surface to
clean the oil and dust on the surface of the wall. You can use Renaide water-based interface agent to surround the loose parts, fill the potholes, remove or polish the raised parts, aluminum film or other smooth base surfaces, first approve Scrape the putty on the aluminum film interface.
Prepare water in a bucket according to 35% of the weight of the powder, then add the powder, stir until it becomes a fine paste, let it stand for 5-10 minutes, add a little water and then halve it for aging.
● The construction of materials
is scraped twice, polished layer by layer, and watered for maintenance in the morning and evening at low temperature.
● Proportion and dosage of
water: powder~0.35:12-2.5 kg/m2
1. Cement-based putty is a hydraulic material, which must react with water to harden. Grind as soon as possible, and slowly mix with air Moisture reaction, or after the primer is applied, it is difficult to sand after
2. Be sure to use a primer to seal the alkali to increase the adhesion and life of the paint.After
stirring, use it up within 1.5 hours, otherwise no more water can be used.
4. The temperature is lower than 5°C, construction is not allowed, and the hot weather will be watered in the morning and evening for maintenance.
5. After construction, before the putty is hardened, avoid rainwater and other open water erosion, especially after rainwater erosion after high temperature and sun exposure in summer.
Scope of application
is suitable for the construction of water-based paint flat coating on all exterior wall base surfaces, and can also be used for coating on possibly wet base surfaces such as garages and basements.