Reunite special bottom putty is a special purpose bottom putty which is dry mixed with cement, heavy calcium, quartz sand, rubber powder, water retaining agent, lubricating thixotropic agent. Product
● It is a special mortar putty with good crack resistance.
● Thick batch, easy leveling, suitable for deep groove division process.
● High strength, prepares a solid base for high-grade finishes.
● Good scraping performance, non-stick, suitable for flattening large boards.
● Prepare the base surface
Clean up the oil, dust and loose parts on the surface of the wall, and fill the potholes.
Prepare water in a bucket according to 27% of the weight of the powder, then add the powder, stir until it becomes a paste, let stand for 5-10 minutes, stir again and mature for use.
According to the construction requirements, it is scraped several times to the required thickness. Before it is completely hardened, the grooves are divided into grids, watered and cured until hardened, and then the next process is putty construction on the surface.
● Proportion and dosage of
1. Cement-based materials, use up within 1.5 hours after mixing, and it is strictly forbidden to add water after overtime.
2. Construction is strictly prohibited when the temperature is lower than 5°C to prevent freezing and thawing.
3. Avoid exposure to the sun in summer, and it will not cure if it loses water too quickly.
4. Before the putty is cured, avoid rainwater leakage and other open water washing, especially the putty after instant exposure.
Scope of application
is suitable for base leveling of high-level and high-quality exterior wall coatings such as metallic paints, fluorocarbon paints, water-in-water colorful paints, and imitation curtain wall solid color paints.