is premixed with inorganic gelling materials, polymer rubber powder, and expanded vitrified microspheres. It has the characteristics of good strength, strong weather resistance, and excellent heat preservation. Add water and stir on site, and paint to the required thickness according to the design.
● Excellent aging resistance and weather resistance
● Small shrinkage, not easy to hollow out and crack
● Excellent fireproof performance and anti-insect bite performance
● Thermal insulation meets national standards of high-quality performance
● High strength, cohesiveness, anti-sag Good
● Base surface preparation
According to the design requirements, carry out interface mortar construction on the block or concrete base surface, and then paint waterproof mortar as a primer.
●Material preparation: Add water in proportion to 95% of the weight of the powder in a mortar mixer, and stir for 5 minutes until completely uniform. It is not allowed to use impeller stirring equipment such as a forced mixer to stir the insulation mortar.
1. The walls are reinforced with thermal insulation mortar and used as ash cake to control the thickness.
2. Clean or clean floating dust and mud.
3. Spray interface mortar.
4. Wet the base surface with water, and construct after there is no clear water.
5. Each coat of paint should not exceed 1.5cm, and the second coat of construction should be carried out after 2 hours.
6. The slurry should be cured, and the protective mortar netting construction can be carried out after drying.
● Ratio of
water: powder = 0.95:1
One cubic mortar construction area (㎡) = 100 / design thickness (cm)
1. Be sure to spray the concrete interface agent first, the temperature is below 5 ℃, and it is forbidden on rainy days construction.
2. Use up within 1.5 hours after mixing, do not use the impeller mixer to stir the insulation mortar.
3. The thickness of each painting should not exceed 1.5cm, and the construction of the next process cannot be carried out before the previous painting is cured.
Scope of application
The insulation of the inner and outer walls of buildings such as concrete and blocks is a Class A non-combustible insulation system. It can be used as a fireproof isolation belt for external insulation systems such as polystyrene boards and phenolic boards. It is the best thermal insulation material for special-shaped walls, and it can also be used for grouting construction in sandwich walls.