Plastering plaster is made of desulfurized gypsum and phosphogypsum as the cementitious material, adding vitrified microbead light aggregate, retarder, water retaining agent, thixotropic agent and other admixtures, and pre-mixed by the factory for plastering Stone pipe lightweight mortar, also used instead of cement mortar for wall painting in dry areas of the interior. Product
● Lightweight, energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
● Easy construction, can be painted and sprayed.
● Small shrinkage, not easy to crack.
● Good adhesion, can be constructed on various wall surfaces.
● It can be controlled to harden within 1-2 hours, saving construction period. Construction
● Base surface preparation
Clean up the oil, dust, and loose layer on the surface of the base surface, and the wall must be firm and clean.
Add water and stir according to the proportion of 65% of the powder weight until it is uniform without agglomeration and ready to use, and use it up according to the hardening time specified.
● Material construction:
1. Use gypsum to punch the reinforcement to control the thickness.
2. Construction by painting or spraying.
3. Use a ruler to collect light.
● Proportion and dosage:
water: powder~065: 115-2kg/㎡/130㎡/T, 160㎡/T
1. Store away from moisture, it will solidify when exposed to water.
2. It is strictly forbidden to use on non-dry base surfaces and exterior walls.
Scope of application
is suitable for plastering and leveling of most base materials, aerated blocks, brick walls, and concrete walls. It is only used in dry areas, kitchens, bathrooms, etc. where water may leak Cannot be used on the inside of the exterior wall.