Reunite ceramic tile joint sealant is made of black or white cement (color filling agent), quartz sand, heavy calcium, waterproofing agent, rubber powder, and inorganic pigments. It is a cultural product for interior and exterior walls. 2-in-1 joint filler for bricks, imitation stone bricks, clay bricks, and other facing bricks.
● It is a 2-in-1-in-1 product of tile adhesive and caulking agent, saving labor and materials.
Ting Rainwater from Penetration Into the Wall.
● Strong Alkali Resistance, Low Alkali and Less Whitening.
● Strong adhesion, bright colors, and no fading of inorganic pigments.
● The base surface is ready to
be painted smoothed, and dried for more than 15 days.
Prepare water in a bucket according to 20% of the weight of the powder, then add the powder, and stir for later use.
The construction of the material
is carried out directly according to the tile adhesive. The cement around the tiles is full without missing batches. After the tiles are flattened, the cement is extruded from the brick joints to fill the gaps between the brick joints. ● Proportion and dosage
water: powder~0.2:1 1.5-3kg/㎡
1. After tiling, the wall has a high water content and cannot be caulked, and it is easy to turn white.
2. Keep as little mixing water 3. After half-drying, press the seam and wipe the brick surface with a dry cloth.
Scope of application
is suitable for small-sized, interior and exterior wall tiles, cultural bricks, imitation stone bricks, clay bricks, etc., where the proportion of brick joints is large, and the above-mentioned 2-in-1 adhesive and filling type can save time and labor.