Reunite-type ceramic tile adhesive is compounded by Portland cement, heavy calcium, quartz sand, re-dispersible latex powder, water retaining agent, and modification additives. It is specially used for pasting glazed tiles and other large Adhesives for water-absorbing tiles and cultural tiles.
● Good thixotropy, anti-slip, anti-sagging.
● Strong anchorage and strong bond.
● Long opening time, easy to adjust the position. Construction
● Prepare the base surface
to ensure that the wall is dry and firm, and the base surface that is not up to standard is reinforced and the surface is hardened. If waterproof treatment is required for the base surface, a special waterproof coating film under the tiles should be used.
Make sure the wall is dry and solid, reinforce the base surface if the quality is not up to standard, and harden the surface. If waterproof treatment is required for the base surface, a special waterproof coating film under the tiles should be used.
● For material construction
, scrape off a certain area of tile adhesive on the base surface to be pasted with a toothed knife, and then paste the tiles, or use a toothed knife to scrape off the tile adhesive on the surface of the stolen brick board before pasting.
● Proportion and dosage of
water: powder~0.2:1 1.5-3kg/m2
1. Moisture-proof stacking and storage to avoid hardening and agglomeration.
2. Use up within 1.5 hours after stirring.
3. The wall surface is damp, and construction cannot be done if there is clear water.
4. Construction is not allowed when the temperature is below 5°C.
Scope of application
is suitable for high water absorption bricks such as indoor and outdoor glazed bricks, cultural bricks, and ceramic bricks.