Gypsum composite board
Exterior wall insulation series
Coating putty series
Reynide paper-faced gypsum composite board (EPS board XPS board) is a heat-insulating sandwich board made of imported German BASF raw materials, using self-extinguishing foam as the sandwich material, and composited through a specific production process. The latest generation of thermal insulation materials refined by more advanced processing technology has greatly improved the thermal insulation performance of the materials, and can be used in low-energy buildings with high energy-saving standards. Product
● The waterproof performance reaches the flame retardant level B1, and the heat insulation ability is stronger.
● Simple construction and good system integrity.
● High performance-price ratio, compared with other fire-resistant external thermal insulation systems, it saves cost when it has the same effect.
After 15-28 days after finishing the base powder painting, clean up the unevenness of the painted surface and repair the holes of the pipe fittings. The flatness error requirement is ≦4mm.
According to the design requirements, the factory will paste and laminate the thermal insulation board cut to a specified thickness and the gypsum board to form a compound, and the construction site will cut according to the wall size.
1. Paste on the whole surface: When the flatness of the base surface is ≦4mm/2m, use the whole surface to paste.
2. Point-and-side paste: When the flatness of the base surface is ≦10mm/2m, use point-and-side paste, and the paste area is 40% of the board surface area.
3. Paste with staggered seams: EPS composite insulation boards should be arranged with staggered seams, and the corners should be staggered and interlocked.
4. It is not recommended to use "7"-shaped cutting boards to pave the openings of doors and windows. The deformation stress of the openings will cause radial cracks. The upper horizontal boards can be used for paving and 1-2mm expansion joints are reserved.
5. Anchor reinforcement: special anchor nails, anchored according to the required quantity, and the nail heads are treated with antirust.
6. Caulking and anti-cracking: Fill the seams of gypsum boards with caulking paste, and paste anti-cracking mesh.
Plates with qualified flame retardant properties must be used.
Board seams cannot be directly caulked with adhesive.
Scope of application
External wall and interior insulation, roof insulation.