Reunite cement-based self-leveling mortar is a cement-based mortar made of Portland cement, double-fast cement, and additives. Self-leveling mortar includes thin-layer self-leveling, thick-layer self-leveling, sound-proof self-leveling, and other types. It is a product with high technological content and complicated technical links. Advantages that gypsum self-leveling cannot have. Product
● Wear-resistant, durable, economical, and environmentally friendly.
● Excellent fluidity, automatically and accurately level the ground.
● Passengers can walk after 3-4 hours; light traffic can be opened after 24 hours.
● Without increasing the elevation, the ground layer is 2-5mm thinner, saving materials and reducing costs.
● Good cohesiveness, smoothness, and no hollowing. Construction
● Base treatment
1. The strength of the base concrete before construction must be ≥C20. The uneven places, cracks, and holes should be leveled beforehand, and then the parts with more local protrusions should be polished and smoothed. , suck up the dust on the base surface, and remove the scattered debris.
2. Clean the ground, and roll the interface agent evenly in the horizontal and vertical directions according to the requirements, leaving no gaps evenly, preventing the base surface from absorbing water, increasing the adhesive force of self-leveling, and preventing shelling and cracking.
3. Or wet the base concrete surface with water and ensure that there is no attached water in the front layer of pouring.
4. The new concrete base should be self-leveling construction 21 days after construction, and the new concrete base of sulphoaluminate cement construction should be self-leveling construction 7 days after completion.
1. For small area or road construction, you can use a small electric mixer (200~500 rpm) to mix in the bucket, and you need to use a complete package of materials for each mixing; for large area construction, you can use a high-speed mixer to mix, Construction with mortar pumping method.
2. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the bucket, turn on the mixer, and slowly add a pack of self-leveling cement mortar while stirring, Stir for 4 to 5 minutes, stand still for about 1 minute, and stir again until it is uniform and lump-free. Water: self-leveling mortar = 1:3-4 ratio After stirring evenly, you can add water to adjust the consistency.
3. For non-negative temperature models, it is advisable to stir with warm water (not exceeding 40°C) in cold conditions. The temperature of the mortar is kept above 5°C.
● Material construction
1. Pour out the self-leveling cement mortar that has been stirred, spread it evenly, and use a special tooth scraper to control the thickness. The construction thickness of this product is ≥3mm, and the construction thickness is 3~30mm at a time. The reference dosage is 1.6kg/mm /m2.
2. Construction personnel can wear spikes enter the construction ground, and use a toothed scraper to scrape the mortar surface layer to eliminate unevenness at the junction of pouring and maintain the required thickness.
3. Gently roll with a deflated roller to eliminate air bubbles generated during stirring.
4. The well-mixed self-leveling cement mortar should be used up within 30 minutes.
5. Under normal temperature conditions, it can be maintained according to ordinary mortar. Under high or low-temperature conditions, measures such as watering or covering with wet sacks and straw mats must be taken after initial hardening for 1 to 3 days. Heavy traffic ground needs to be maintained for 3 days before passing through.
This product is non-toxic, tasteless and non-polluting. It is a non-dangerous product and can be transported as general cargo.
Store in a cool and dry environment, avoid rain and moisture, and the shelf life is 6 months.
Early-strength cement products may condense in advance due to the humidity of the storage environment, which is not a quality problem.
Scope of application
is suitable for grouting of various railway and highway post-tensioned bridge tunnels, large-scale prestressed structure tunnel grouting, anti-leakage grouting at joints of various concrete structures, curtain grouting, anchor grouting, void filling or repairing, etc.