Putty powder construction process and precautions (recommended collection)
The use of putty powder in the decoration of new houses is favored by many owners, and the effect of the decoration has also attracted much attention. In fact, the construction of putty is also required. If some details in the construction are not paid attention to, the decoration effect will be affected. Let's take a look at this knowledge in detail.
It is necessary to measure with a ruler before scraping the putty
Before scraping the putty, you need to measure it with a ruler to see if the wall is level, so as to determine the method of scraping the putty. Putty is generally applied twice, which not only makes the wall smoother, but also covers the background color. If the wall surface is uneven, apply putty multiple times for leveling treatment, but the interval between each putty application should be two or three hours to ensure that the wall surface is fully dry
Putty powder construction needs to do base treatment
Check the base surface and base cleaning, including removing sand and ash agglomerates, floating sand and dust on the wall, so as to improve the flatness and adhesion of the base layer of the putty powder construction surface, and ensure that the base surface is free from pollution, no hollowing, no gaps, no Loose without falling powder phenomenon.
When scraping the putty, the construction temperature should be above 5°C
The construction environment has always been a very important factor. If the ambient temperature is too low, it will easily affect the dissolution of the organic additives in the putty. If the additives cannot be fully dissolved, or the dissolution rate is too slow, it will affect the film quality and quality of the putty after scraping. construction performance. Of course, the environment is too hot and too dry, and the putty construction is suitable to be carried out in an environment of 5°C-35°C.
The thickness of putty batch scraping should be controlled between 0.5mm-1mm
The batch of putty should not be too thin or too thick. If it is too thin, the putty layer will easily lose water too quickly, causing the putty to pulverize, which will eventually affect the coating effect. The thicker the putty layer is scraped, the greater its drying shrinkage strength and the easier it is to crack. Therefore, the thickness of a single batch of putty is preferably between 0.5mm-1mm.
Before scraping the putty, the wall surface should be cleaned without floating dust
The wall is the base of the putty scraping. If there is floating dust or the wall is loose, the putty layer will not be able to form a firm bond with the wall, which will easily cause problems such as displacement and falling off of the putty layer. In addition to leveling the wall, the putty layer is also a "bridge" between the wall and the paint. If the putty cannot fit the wall tightly, it will shrink and expand under the external force caused by temperature changes, humidity changes and other factors, which will cause the putty layer to crack.
The putty should be stirred and left for a few minutes before being stirred and used
After stirring, it is left for a while to provide sufficient time for the ingredients in the putty to dissolve so as to ensure the construction performance of the putty and the quality of film formation in the later stage, and to avoid waste of additives. After the putty is made into a paste, it is best to use it within half an hour, so as not to affect the construction effect due to the deterioration of the putty.
The bottom putty must not be used as the surface layer if it is not completely dry.
The putty layer of the inner wall putty powder should not be too thick, and the putty must be applied for the second time after it is completely dry. During construction in winter, pay attention to antifreeze, ventilation and drying, and the bottom layer of putty must not be used as the surface layer if it is not completely dry.
When scraping putty in batches, these parts need to be treated with cloth
If ordinary putty or water-resistant putty is used, it is best to apply patching to light-weight walls, joints between partition panels, joints between furniture and walls, and grooves on walls. If you use elastic putty, you can scrape directly without patching.
Pay attention to the application and scraping of putty powder
The putty powder is usually applied three times. The first pass is leveling (base level leveling, internal corner leveling, positive corner leveling). In particular, the leveling of the yin and yang corners is very important, that is, to make the corners vertical and square by thickening the putty on the irregular parts of the wall and the wall, so as to improve the flatness of the wall and create conditions for subsequent construction. The second time is the overall batch scraping. Doing this work should be done after the first pass is completely dry (24 hours) before the second batch of scraping. The third time is spot check to fill in leaks, which is to carry out surface treatment on the entire wall surface, that is, the finishing work. Requirements: The entire wall surface must be flat, to prevent hollowing, layering and other phenomena.
Construction technology and precautions of exterior wall putty
Putty for exterior walls is a term commonly used in our construction industry. There are also many precautions for the construction of putty for exterior walls. Today, the editor will introduce to you the construction process and precautions of exterior wall putty, let's take a look.
Main points of processing of exterior wall putty powder
External wall putty powder has the advantages of high bonding strength, good water resistance, no shrinkage, no hollowing, no cracking, no odor, easy operation, dense wall surface, high finish, good engineering quality, etc., suitable for concrete cement mortar, whitewashing Gypsum, lime mortar, plasterboard, inorganic wall materials and other base surfaces.
When constructing the putty powder for exterior walls, first pour the putty powder into water. Add about 8-10 kg of water to 20 kg of dry powder, let stand for 3-5 minutes and then stir until there is no agglomeration in the slurry. During the construction, there is no exposed bottom, no missing scraping, and no seam marks left. The reference dosage is 1.0-1.5kg/m2.
Construction technology of exterior wall construction putty powder
Ceramic tile wall renovation construction technology
1. Clean the tile wall. After mixing the interface agent and the exterior wall putty powder evenly (the dosage is 4:6), scrape it on the tile wall (the dosage should be less, batch scraping is more important, the amount of putty powder per square meter should not exceed 0.5kg), the scraped surface Surface appears rough, allow to dry.
2. Mix the exterior wall putty powder and water (7:3) and apply it evenly on the surface (you can scrape it with a one-meter ruler).
3. Mix the exterior wall putty powder and water (dosage 6:4) and then apply it on the surface. After scraping, the surface is flat. When it is slightly dry, use sand to polish it. If possible, pour water on the surface. , and then use the diluted interface agent (1:1) to roll on the surface, and check the surface by tapping after it dries.
Concrete surface construction technology
1. Mix the exterior wall putty powder with clear water (7:3) and apply it on the surface evenly (a one-meter ruler can be used for scraping). When the surface is rough, 40-80 mesh stone sand can be added. The scraped surface cannot It has a smooth feel, and can be applied with clean water after it dries.
2. Mix the exterior wall putty powder with clear water (6:4 dosage) and apply it on the surface. After scraping, the surface becomes flat. When it is slightly dry, sand it smooth with sandpaper. If possible, pour clean water on the facing surface once. , and then use the diluted interface agent (1:1) to roll on the surface, and check the surface by tapping after it dries.
1. Construction is not possible in high humidity and rainy days, and construction cannot be carried out when the temperature is lower than 5°C. The surface roller coating requires an interval of 4 to 7 days (the construction can only be carried out after the alkaline components of the putty are neutralized, otherwise pan-alkaline phenomenon will easily occur).
2. When the dryness is too large, please repeatedly spray water on the surface of the putty, which can shorten the neutralization time of the putty and the strength of the putty.
3. It is recommended not to use the above-mentioned construction technology for the renovation of glass mosaic veneer, and use "special interface glue" as the interface material.
4. The construction process can refer to the specifications of JGJ/T29-2003 "Construction and Acceptance Regulations for Architectural Finishing Engineering".
Putty scraping is a technical job. Whether the putty scraping effect is good or not directly determines the effect of the wall surface, so you must pay special attention to the putty process during construction. The details of the putty powder are here today. Please continue to follow us for more content!
Putty is the same as paint construction, it is easy to cause various surface problems such as cracking, powder falling, air bubbles, etc. due to substandard material quality or improper construction. Everything is forewarned, so let us first understand some common quality problems of putty scraping, and take corresponding measures during construction to prevent these problems from appearing.View Details